When you’re starting a new business, the expenses can quickly add up. And, if you’re considering social media marketing, you may soon find that keeping your profiles up-to-date is a near impossible task when you go at it alone.
Before you consider purchasing expensive, robust software to make the job easier, check out these 5 free Twitter tools, to help make your social media marketing a little easier.
- Buffer – Buffer is an easy-to-use scheduling application that allows you to schedule social posts months in advance. This allows you to post focus on other aspects of your business.
- trends24 – If you’re looking to broaden the reach of your Tweets, trends24 gives you insight into the most popular hashtags that have been trending every hour within the last 24 hours.
- Twitonomy – To track how your Twitter efforts are performing and to see which Tweets are most engaging, Twitonomy provides robust Twitter analytics, to help you view your progress.
- Twtrland – Twtrland helps you build your online presence by showing you which users you have the most engagement with, so you can tailor your content accordingly.
- Feedly – Use Feedly to aggregate articles from the blogs and websites you choose. This enables you to quickly view and share links from your curated dashboard.